Nathen is doing very well. Currently he has 4 teeth with 5 more cutting through at the same time. My poor little man. Day time with teeth cutting isn't so bad, but when the sun goes down my son turns into a terror. He has recently taught himself how to hold on to the bars on his crib and pull himself up. He
Nathen does have to go back to Primary Children's for a follow up dye test on his kidneys to check the level of reflux into his kidneys. We pray that everything goes well and he will finally be dubbed NORMAL..... and will be able to be taken off of all his meds.
I can truly say that Nathen is a TRUE BLESSING from god. I have never met a baby with such a sweet spirit about them. Even after everything he has been through he still manages to smile and giggle. He is such a sweet baby. He has brought an entirely different feeling of joy and happiness into our lives that we know is because of him.
Dustin is still in school and doing VERY well. I have never been so proud of him. He is very motivated, and he feels very accomplished that he took such a big step to better our lives. He is still working as well. He has been so busy lately that we don't see much of each other. It is hard, but I try to look at the big picture and think about all the time we will have as soon as the LONG four years of school are over. He is such a trooper.
He just received his first calling in church. He has been called to be the secretary for the Elders Quorum. He excepted it faithfully, even though his weeks are so full already. He wants our family to have all the blessings that we need as we still are having some issues. Again, I am so very proud of him for working so hard.
I am doing good. I have been exercising and trying to become more healthy. I have already lost 5 pounds.... and counting. It is very hard to change your lifestyle when things are much easier when you live being over weight. I believe that it is going to be worth it when I am chasing after Nathen and not out of breath. It has been hard, but I am DETERMINED to do this for Nathen and for the rest of my future posterity.
I am starting back to work in October for my uncles business. I am really excited because of the struggle with paying our bills and just being able to stay on track. It is very hard in this day in age to make ends meat on a 1 person salary. We have been praying that something great would come along. Finally, it has. The best part is that I am allowed to bring Nathen with me to work. That will create less anxiety for me.
I am so grateful for all the wonderful people in our life that has been there for our family in all our trying times. I have a belief in Christ and heavenly father that is beyond words. I believe that through him we were able to over come all of the obstacles that this last years has handed us. I know that through FAITH we will over come and be able to put a smile on our face and feel grateful for everything that we have been through. IT ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment